Would your organisation like to learn about working and collaborating in virtual ways? NHS Horizons offers training and coaching to help your organisation design, host, and facilitate world-class standard virtual sessions. We will work with you using the benefit of our extensive experience of designing, hosting, and facilitating inclusive and innovative virtual sessions with people from all over the world.
As part of the training, NHS Horizons will guide you through the whole process involved in delivering impactful virtual sessions. The steps include:
- An initial meeting to consider the benefits and uses of virtual collaboration as a complement to traditional communication and engagement methods
- An in-depth assessment of the hosting role
- A full day training and coaching session, conducted face-to-face
- How to design a virtual session
- Two follow-up sessions
If this is of interest, please get in touch with Dominic Cushnan (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your budget. Alternatively, you can complete the form below.
Benefits of virtual sessions
The benefits of virtual collaboration sessions include:
- Building relationships, connections and trust more effectively than via telephone or other communication methods
- Enabling diverses group of people to be involved in activities for quality improvement than might be possible using only physical meetings – leading to a wider range of ideas and higher levels of engagement
- Engaging patients, families and community leaders in ways that will feel less intimidating than going into healthcare building for meetings
- Significantly lowering costs of connecting, slashing time and travel costs and reducing the need to abstract colleagues from their clinical duties for improvement meetings
- Overcoming the negative impact on the environment of bringing people together physically.