This Edge Talk was delivered by Perry Timms and Zoe Lord who focussed on an innovative approach to change: hackathons!
The session explored hackathon methodology and why this is becoming a new approach in health and care.
This informative webinar explained:
- What is a hackathon?
- Why have a hack?
- How to run your own hack.
- Examples of how hacks have been used in the NHS.
If you missed the session don’t worry; the recording, slides and transcript are all available:
- Webinar recording – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXKNOSWkuco&feature=youtu.be
- Slides – http://www.slideshare.net/NHSIQ/edge-talks-dec-hacking
- Transcript – http://www.slideshare.net/NHSIQ/transcript-december
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.