As part of Fab Change Day we are hosting a number of different types of randomised coffee trials (RCT).
We are hosting a number of national RCTs where people can connect around a shared passion or interest.
Click on these links to find out more:
- Mental Health – for people interested in mental health issues across the NHS
- Dementia – for people interested in how dementia is supported throughout the NHS
- Staff wellbeing – for anyone interested in how NHS staff are supported
- Patient Safety – for those with an interest in ensuring patient safety throughout the health and care system
- HomeFirst – looking at the issues around ensuring continuing healthcare when people with long-term conditions no longer require medical care
- Learning and Leading together: Patients Included – for anyone interested in how patients and practitioners can successfully work in partnership
We also have an NHS England Employees RCT community which is specifically for employees of NHS England.