These special small-group learning sessions are NEW for School for Change Agents in 2018. We are really excited about them, and hope you are too!
The EdgeTalk sessions will offer opportunities to delve in more detail on topics relating to School – things such as building a narrative of self; the value of diversity in a complex world; building your narrative; and mobilising people for change.
Each session will involve an expert on the particular subject, as well as offer plenty of interaction and reflection on how you can put your learning in to action in your own workplaces. They will give you an opportunity to share your ideas, thoughts, and learning with your fellow participants. We’re aiming towards the majority of the session being focused on group discussion, with facilitators on hand to help where needed.
The EdgeTalk sessions will be held at 7pm (UK time) on the following dates, and last for 60 minutes unless otherwise specified:
- Friday 16th February, 3pm: Breaking the ice: how to take your first step as a change agent with Carmen Medina.
- Tuesday 27th February. 7pm: Transformations through trauma and choice with Nigel Millar.
- Tuesday 6th March, 7pm: The value of diversity in a complex world with Scott Page and Paul Deemer.
- Tuesday 13th March, 6pm: Change on the front line with Hilary Garratt.
- Tuesday 20th March 7pm: Change under pressure with Zoe Lord. (this session has been re-arranged from 21st February. Priority has been given to participants who signed up for the original session)
- Wednesday 21st March, 6:30pm: Change Agents 2.0: Digital capabilities with Dominic Cushan, Susan Kennedy and Richard Price.
We’ll be soon be sharing details of how to sign up for them.
We are offering these sessions in addition to the regular Thursday afternoon live webinars and in response to feedback you have given us in previous years around how you can put your School learning in to action. As with the Thursday afternoon sessions, they will be offered free of charge to you.