Storytelling has been a big part of my life, as a child I used to listen to those around me telling their stories of their lives deep sea fishing. As I read this article it made me reflect on why these stories were important.
The key reasons were:-
• It connected people as a team despite their diversity.
• Stories help others to learn from the past.
• Stories help to keep history alive and allows learning.
• Storytelling also allows emotional connectional and the.
• Most importantly storytelling is the sharing of gifts to those around us.
When was the last time you shared your story?