Sign up to become a Transforming Perceptions of Midwifery Ambassador
What does a Transforming Perceptions of Midwifery Ambassador do?
- Acts as a local ambassador for midwifery, representing our profession in a positive light and by doing so, building awareness and positive perceptions
- Creates a bridge between activities to promote midwifery locally and the nationwide campaign
- Speaks for local organisations and the midwives in them within the national campaign
- Brings back the ideas and calls to action from the national campaign and customise, remix and reshape then so they will work in a local context
- Leads the local version of the campaign and get people engaged and taking action
Who can be a Transforming Perceptions of Midwifery Ambassador?
- Everyone from first year students to all registrants on NMC and supporters
- Practitioners from all stages in their career across all disciplines and sectors
- Those in full and part time employment
- People working across health and care sectors, including voluntary organisations
What support will you receive?
- Coaching and mentoring support
- Have an opportunity to build your own and collective agency for change
- Join a growing national network
- Share what works and develop your knowledge and learning
- Take part in an exciting programme of events and challenges including a regular newsletter and opportunity to participate in virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Be able to demonstrate your passion and pride for the professions
Does this sound like something you’d like to get involved with? Sign up now!
Get involved with the monthly challenges!
April challenge: Arrange a meeting with your MP
Transforming Perceptions of Nursing and Midwifery April 30 Day Challenge Resource Pack from NHS Horizons
Interview with Mike Kane MP – advice about how to meet with your MP.