What is Crowdsourcing?
- Crowdsourcing is an invitation to all people in the crowd to create, discuss, refine and rank meaningful solutions, tasks or contributions on line
- In reality there is no crowd doing the work, rather a variety of individuals
- The aim is to get away from small group of decision makers and to be diverse and inclusive.
Why use Crowdsourcing?
- Employee Engagement: Foster a culture of innovation by implementing an employee facing idea platform.
- Open Innovation & crowdsourcing: Capture solutions and insights from an external crowd.
- Co-creation: Collaborate on solutions with suppliers, partners and customers.
If you would like to know more about how we use Crowdsourcing, please do get in touch with us.
Current Crowdsourcing Projects
#SolvingTogether is a platform for people to post their ideas, experiences and good practices that will help the NHS to reduce the current waiting times for elective care.
How can primary care and system partners work together to best meet the health needs of people in their local areas?
Previous Crowdsourcing Projects
Testing Methods: new and novel solutions to help increase Coronavirus testing methods, supplies and capacity across the UK
NHS Change Challenge: Exploring new and innovative ways of working within trauma and orthopaedics within the NHS that have happened as a consequence of Covid