Interested in working at Horizons?
We’re keen to ensure our opportunities are available to as wide a range of people as possible. We will list current opportunities here, along with details of how to apply.
On this page you can find out:
- What it’s like to work in NHS Horizons
- Current vacancies
- Sign up to be alerted on any future opportunities
Working at NHS Horizons
In the video below, you can see some current members of the NHS Horizons team talk about why they like working here. You can also see details of the current team members and read more about NHS Horizons.
We have no current vacancies.
What you need to know
- Our employer is NHS England / Improvement, and you will be required to apply in the standard way on the NHS England / Improvement Jobs website. We don’t accept CVs and we don’t work with agencies.
- Our team is based in Coventry. Whilst we have and will continue to work remotely, and are open to accepting candidates from anywhere in the country, you will be required to travel regularly to Coventry. Depending on your role you may also be required to travel frequently to other parts of the country.
- We are committed to creating a diverse team, and welcome applications from people whatever their background, whether they have previous NHS experience of not. We are working hard to support the NHS People Promise.
- Existing NHS England and Improvement staff may additionally want to check on the Internal Vacancies pages on the Hub for short-term secondments that we may occasionally offer.
Nothing that is right for you?
If there is nothing currently advertised on our website that interests you, but you would like to find out about future opportunities, please complete the following form. We will email you when a new opportunity is posted. Please also follow us on Twitter (@horizonsNHS) where we will also promote opportunities.