We are recruiting a Diary, Event and Project Officer based in Coventry who can help us succeed. Find out more here. Applications close on 9 October 2018.
We tune into the latest change thinking and practice in healthcare and other industries around the world – translating this learning into innovative, practical approaches to change.
We positively impact people’s lives by building a generation of transformational leaders who together can tackle the biggest challenges in health, care and beyond.
A diverse team, specialists in our fields. What unites us as a team is our vision, values, and versatility.
The team has emerged through years of supporting change in the NHS and the wider health and care system.
- Unique approaches from working in a space at ‘the edge’
- Expertise from subject leaders with background in the NHS and related disciplines
- Facilitating new approaches, accelerating change
- Creating change agents and change agency – helping people find their own solutions to challenges
- Brokering connections between the traditional ‘system’, and the ‘grassroots’, including frontline staff and service users
- Building energy for change
- Thought leadership, curating the latest developments in system change
- Changing conversations.