Interested in working at Horizons?
We’re keen to ensure our opportunities are available to as wide a range of people as possible. We will list current opportunities here, along with details of how to apply.
On this page you can find out:
- What it’s like to work in NHS Horizons
- Current vacancies
- Sign up to be alerted on any future opportunities
Working at NHS Horizons
In the video below, you can see some current members of the NHS Horizons team talk about why they like working here. You can also see details of the current team members and read more about NHS Horizons.
We currently have no vacancies at this moment in time but keep your eyes peeled for future opportunities!
What you need to know
- Our employer is MLCSU, and you will be required to apply in the standard way via trac. We don’t accept CVs and we don’t work with agencies.
- Our team works remotely, and are open to accepting candidates from anywhere in the country, you will be required to travel to Coventry every month. Depending on your role you may also be required to travel frequently to other parts of the country.
- We are committed to creating a diverse team, and welcome applications from people whatever their background, whether they have previous NHS experience of not. We are working hard to support the NHS People Promise.