Interested in working at Horizons?
We’re keen to ensure our opportunities are available to as wide a range of people as possible. We will list current opportunities here, along with details of how to apply.
On this page you can find out:
- What it’s like to work in NHS Horizons
- Current vacancies
- Sign up to be alerted on any future opportunities
Working at NHS Horizons
In the video below, you can see some current members of the NHS Horizons team talk about why they like working here. You can also see details of the current team members and read more about NHS Horizons.
Head of Insight and Impact
We are looking for a dynamic individual with experience of adapting evaluation methods and approaches to different contexts, to join a newly established insight and impact team within Horizons. This is an exciting opportunity for a leader from academia, the commercial, voluntary, public sectors and/or wider NHS, to work across teams to take our insight and impact work to the next level.
The Head of Insight and Impact will lead on evaluation and learning design and implementation for key programmes, providing strategic and technical support to project evaluations. Working with the Programme Lead, the postholder will build on our highly innovative approach to rapid insight, supporting the people and organisations we work with and through to reflect deeper, prioritise and inform strategy development.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate they can work collaboratively and creatively with a diverse range of people and organisations, and who can advocate and champion a culture of learning, reflection and evaluation within Horizons.
This is a critical senior role to ensure we are making the best use of evidence to achieve our intended impact, helping to make change and improvement across health and care services.
Our team is based in Coventry however flexibility of location will be discussed and considered on an individual basis. Frequent travel will be required for delivery of programme work and ad hoc visits to Coventry are essential.
For more information, please email Parul Shah at email@example.com to arrange a phone call with a member of the senior leadership team.
Closing date: 23:59, Sunday 26th June
What you need to know
- Our employer is NHS England / Improvement, and you will be required to apply in the standard way on the NHS England / Improvement Jobs website. We don’t accept CVs and we don’t work with agencies.
- Our team is based in Coventry. Whilst we have and will continue to work remotely, and are open to accepting candidates from anywhere in the country, you will be required to travel regularly to Coventry. Depending on your role you may also be required to travel frequently to other parts of the country.
- We are committed to creating a diverse team, and welcome applications from people whatever their background, whether they have previous NHS experience of not. We are working hard to support the NHS People Promise.
- Existing NHS England and Improvement staff may additionally want to check on the Internal Vacancies pages on the Hub for short-term secondments that we may occasionally offer.
Nothing that is right for you?
If there is nothing currently advertised on our website that interests you, but you would like to find out about future opportunities, please complete the following form. We will email you when a new opportunity is posted. Please also follow us on Twitter (@horizonsNHS) where we will also promote opportunities.