We tune into the latest change thinking and practice in healthcare and other industries around the world – translating this learning into innovative, practical approaches to change.
We positively impact people’s lives by building a generation of transformational leaders who together can tackle the biggest challenges in health, care and beyond.
A diverse team, specialists in our fields. What unites us as a team is our vision, values, and versatility.
The team has emerged through years of supporting change in the NHS and the wider health and care system.
- Unique approaches from working in a space at ‘the edge’
- Expertise from subject leaders with background in the NHS and related disciplines
- Facilitating new approaches, accelerating change
- Creating change agents and change agency – helping people find their own solutions to challenges
- Brokering connections between the traditional ‘system’, and the ‘grassroots’, including frontline staff and service users
- Building energy for change
- Thought leadership, curating the latest developments in system change
- Changing conversations.
You can find out more about who we are and what we do by exploring this site, or you can contact us or follow us on Twitter.
School for Change Agents
Join our popular online community open to everyone who wants to make positive change in health and care.
As we spend more time connecting digitally, how to create truly compelling virtual workshops and events?