NHS Horizons provides bespoke strategic innovative interventions to the NHS and the wider public sector.
Recently, NHS Horizons has supported the NHS response to the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Testing Methods – new and novel solutions to help increase Coronavirus testing methods, supplies and capacity across the UK;
- NHS Change Challenge – exploring new and innovative ways of working in the NHS that have happened as a consequence of Covid-19 – and how we can ensure beneficial changes within trauma and orthopaedics continue beyond the pandemic;
- Beneficial Changes – exploring connections between patients and public and the NHS
- #Caring4NHSPeople – virtual community sessions to support the wellbeing of health and care staff during the pandemic;
- Association of Ambulance Chief Executives – supporting a series of webinars on topics including bereavement, and inclusion
- Public Health England – Covid modelling
- Running a thriving virtual community for HR directors on behalf of NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Establishing a community of Improvement Directors on behalf of NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Curation of the Practical Guide to the Art of Psychological Safety in the Real World of Health and Care
We also run The School for Change Agents, a free online learning experience that helps health and care workers from across the NHS (and beyond) discover how to successfully create change in their localities.
Find out more about our work in our End of Year Report for 2020/21
How we work
At NHS Horizons we don’t have a specific methodology or way of working, and we adapt different tools based on the specifics of the intervention. There are several tools that we’re particularly known for, so we’ve provided some information about what they are and how we use them.
- ADE (Accelerated Design Events)
- Tweet chats
- Virtual collaborate
- Spread and Innovation
- Complexity Research
If you would like to get in touch about working with us, we would love to hear from you.
Page last reviewed: 08 July 2021