NHS Horizons provides bespoke strategic innovative interventions to the NHS and the wider public sector.
How we work
At NHS Horizons we don’t have a specific methodology or way of working, and we adapt different tools based on the specifics of the intervention. There are several tools that we’re particularly known for, so we’ve provided some information about what they are and how we use them.
- Accelerated Design Events
- Complexity Research
- Spread and Innovation
- Tweet chats
Our current work includes
- The School for Change Agents, a free online learning experience that helps health and care workers from across the NHS (and beyond) discover how to successfully create change in their localities
- Publication of Leading the Spread and Adoption of Innovation and Improvement: A Practical Guide
- Publication of Designing an Active Future
- Publication of Building and aligning energy for change
If you would like to get in touch about working with us, we would love to hear from you.
Page last reviewed: 17 April 2023